LIFE IN A
The Life in a bag
project aims to inspire and encourage people to grow their own food in small
spaces with reusable materials.
We offer products that allows you to create an
indoor organic herb garden and microgreens.
We combine nature,
design and originality, which is a different alternative when you want to offer
The idea is that people can create a windowsill
organic herb garden or surprise with a Live, Original and Ecological gift!
When offering "Life in a bag", you are
doing a commitment with the person that receives the gift and the nature!
are offering Life!
How to grow
1. Remove the soil, markers and seeds.
2. Place and level the soilin the box.
Sprinkle with water until moist.
3. Open the packets of seeds and spread
evenly in the defined areas. Use one teaspoon of seeds with arugula or broccoli
or watercress and two teaspoons for radish or beetroot.
4. Using a spray bottle, sprinkle over the
seeds until moist.
5. Cover the box with the plastic to create
a greenhouse effect. Place in a warm and dark place for 3 days. Sprinkle with
water everyday because the soil could not be dry.
6. When the seeds begin to germinate, the
plastic should be removed and put the grow box in a location with plenty of
7. Should sprinkle lightly every day so
that the soil does not become dry.
8. After 10 to 15 days, the microgreens can
be harvested. Use scissors to cut just above the soil.
They can be
washed and store in a refrigerator for several days.