LIFE IN A
The Life in a bag
project aims to inspire and encourage people to grow their own food in small
spaces with reusable materials.
We offer products that allows you to create an
indoor organic herb garden and microgreens.
We combine nature,
design and originality, which is a different alternative when you want to offer
The idea is that people can create a windowsill
organic herb garden or surprise with a Live, Original and Ecological gift!
When offering "Life in a bag", you are
doing a commitment with the person that receives the gift and the nature!
are offering Life!
How to grow
1. Open the grow cork, remove the soil and the seeds packet. Leave the clay pebbles at the bottom and fill with soil.
2. Open the seeds packet, sprinkle a few seeds (10-15) on top of the soil and slightly cover the seeds until half centimeter.
3. Keep the soil moisten but not over-watering (a bottle spray works well).
4. Cover with a plastic bag and set in a warm place with natural light but without direct sun.Check daily if the soil is moisten.
5. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), remove the plastic bag and keep in a natural light spot.
Add water when the soil appears to be dry.
When the plants are mature they need water every day.