The sunflower is a flower with a symbolic meaning of fame, success, luck and happiness.
The sunflower (Helianthus annuus) is an annual plant native to the Americas.
It possesses a large inflorescence (flowering head), and its name is derived from the flower's shape and image, which is often used to depict the sun.
Content: Waterproof bag 18x18cm, instructions, clay balls, a container with soil, seeds, sticker design and color pencil.
How to grow:
1. Cuts Grow Bag, removes the drawing, the crayons, the bag of soil and seeds
2. Let the clay balls in the background and puts the land in the grow bag. Open the packet of seeds and bury them slightly by 1 cm, so as to be covered by earth.
3. Watering until the ground gets wet and puts the bog grow in a warm place with plenty of natural light.
4. After germinating sunflowers, a sunflower leaves only removing the weakest.
5. Puts in a location with full sun. You must regularly stop watering the earth does not become dry.
6. When the sunflower grow, you can transplant it into a pot